Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Elder Daniel Winters - November 18, 2013 Short on time...


Hey everyone, it's been a good week, even with everyone reminding me of how much I have left.  I think missionaries should have a surprise departure, so no one really knows when they're going home.  That would solve a lot of problems.  And probably create a lot more.

I had a really cool experience contacting people this week.  In our prayer beforehand, we asked for confidence and boldness while talking with people.  Then we committed to talk with everyone.  Afterwards we felt an undeniable strength and energy as we talked to people and invited them to learn more about our message.  I see it as an answer to a prayer because of the faith we not only expressed but also performed.  Faith is not only belief but also a principle of action and power.  When we acted with real intent we felt the Lord's power work within us.  God truly does work with us according to our faith!  

The time's winding down, so I'm picking up the pace now.  Have a great week!

- Elder Daniel Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment