Thursday, May 2, 2013

Elder Winters - April 29, 2013 English!


Hey everyone, welcome to the English version of the weekly reader.  It's been amazingly awesome, no lie.  It's been non-Chinese, but I feel home here as well.  We are just so pumped to preach the good news in English!  It's quite the relief being able to understand everything I'm saying.  I miss the Chinese branch, but I am committed to making the most of my time here in the English program.  

Sorry for the shortness of this email - my sister Rebecca got home this past Saturday so I've spent a good chunk of my time on talking about family stuff.  It is so nice to have her back after she successfully filled her mission.  

Well, cool thing - we tracted into a Muslim woman the other day.  It was incredible to see the effect the Holy Ghost had on her as we testified of the truthfulness of a modern-day prophet and of the restoration of the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Prophet Joseph Smith.  So cool!  We're teaching her this week.  I love being a missionary! 

The work is true, don't ever forget it!  Have a good one!

- Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment