Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Elder Winters - September 24, 2012 Hi!


Hey everyone!  This week has been busy with our move to our super nice apartment.  The new housing coordinator is all about spoiling missionaries, and I have to go along with it.  Usually when people think of missions, they think of you going to some foreign country where you can't speak the language, you're riding a bike, your apartment is full of who knows what, and you are uncomfortable for the majority of the day.  I guess in Irvine, we do things a little differently, but hey, I'm not complaining. 
 
Other than the move, we did in fact get some stuff done, one of them being an exchange with our English-speaking zone leaders.  I was graced to go into the English program for the second time on my mission.  It was pretty sweet.  Being able to teach and testify with full language capabilities was awesome.  So, prospective elders, don't ever be disappointed at a call to serve in the States. 
 
Not too much to report other than that.  The work is really moving, I'm growing more than I could ever have dreamed of, and the Church is still true. This work is amazing, you all are amazing, have a great week.
 
- EDBW

No comments:

Post a Comment