Monday, July 30, 2012

Elder Winters - July 23, 2012

Hey everybody, sorry to disappoint, or for some people, I'm glad I can cater to your desires for a shorter letter from me, because that is exactly what I am going to have to give if I can't learn how to type more quickly.  Things have been great this week.  Things like me parking in really dumb spots but the incredibly long walks that result from it lead to us finding someone cool makes me know that I have a Father in Heaven who gives me spiritual impressions, even if I do feel really dumb in the interim.  (Sorry, that last sentence is a nightmare; interpret it if you can.)  Also, things like Chinese dads asking their American born kids why their Chinese can't be as good as mine make me feel that my Chinese might possibly be improving.  So my spirits are up, and there was even a huge sale on Easter candy today at the store to boot.  Wow.  It's great to be me.  

Well, the work right now is moving along, as it always will be when we think about Who is behind it all.  I know this is Heavenly Father's work for His children.  That alone makes me feel honored.  It's crazy, exciting, challenging, and spiritual.  And there's no other place I'd rather be.  Have a great week, everyone.

Elder Daniel Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment