Monday, July 30, 2012

Elder Winters - July 16, 2012

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a macabre Friday the 13th.  I sure didn't, mostly in part because I forgot, and the Chinese don't care anyway.  Actually, the Chinese are all afraid of the number 4 because the character for 4 looks similar to the one that means "death," so somehow that means 4 is unlucky.  I will have to be very short today, but I won't apologize because that may actually come as a relief to some of you.  I will just leave you with the part that you should't be annoyed with, and that is my testimony.  I know by the power of the Holy Ghost that Jesus Christ is our Savior, that Heavenly Father is there, and that they both love all of us with a love that is incomprehensible.  I know that I am doing the Lord's work now.  Nothing could make me happier right now.

You all are wonderful - have a great, lucky week.

Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment