Monday, August 26, 2013

Elder Daniel Winters - August 26, 2013 Hi


Hello all,

It's been another good week in the life.  I've realized that I'm at a point in my mission that when anyone asks me how long I've been out, everyone tells me that I'm at the point of getting ready to go home and that everyone will be telling me that I'm getting to the point of getting ready to go home.  So, if you find yourself telling that to a missionary, know that he's silently telling you, "Cut it out!!"  But it's okay, because I am loving me some good missionary work.  

We had a good lesson with this agnostic guy who has a lot of questions.  He feels he is fine with just living a good life and not doing bad things.   It made me really think about things, because sure, that kind of lifestyle is not bad.  But in the end, it is only through adhering to Heavenly Father's plan for us that we will achieve and become all that we were meant to.  Relying on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and living true gospel principles is the ultimate way of attaining true, lasting happiness and eternal life.  It's all part of the plan.  And it's my hope that people will listen to the message we have to share!!  As Alma said, "I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the word of truth and righteousness."

Have an awesome week.

- Elder Winters





No comments:

Post a Comment