Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Elder Daniel Winters - August 12, 2013 They're finally getting married!


Hey everyone, I hope your week went well.  Mine sure did, because as a missionary, all my weeks are good.  
One cool thing that happened this week was that this lady who we met at sample table at an Asian market took us out to dinner after talking to us for about 15 minutes.  She said she would love to come to church, though she works Sundays.  Bummer!  At least the dinner was good.  Funnily enough, we met her because I had to use the bathroom. The Lord works in mysterious ways.
I dunno, but I just had the best time ever contacting people this past week.  Even with all the rejection I was still super happy and confident that we would be blessed with someone that would accept our amazingly perfect message.  It was a special spirit that I felt and I know that I was blessed with the forms of strength that I listed in my email last week.  I know that that feeling I had is hope.

Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God. (Ether 12:4)

I know that's true, and I know that hope comes to us because of Jesus Christ's Atonement on our behalf.  

Have a great week!

- Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment