Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Elder Daniel Winters - September 9, 2013 Hey fan! Quick one today


Hey everyone, get ready for a super short one.  It was a good week.  We've been seeing some awesome things happening.

One cool thing was that when we were contacting people, I felt like I was falling into more of a routine, so for the next person I decided to really strive to say what I was prompted to say.  When I talked to this lady, I started by talking about the plan of salvation and how we know where we go when we die.  It might have sounded weird (it did to me when I said it), but it turned out that this woman was the only living member of her family.  So that was amazing. 

I know this work is true, and God will get it done if we step out of the way and let Him.  That takes trust, but miracles will happen when we exercise faith in Him.  Moroni 7:33 - "And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me."

- Elder Daniel Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment