Monday, December 24, 2012

Elder Winters - December 24, 2012 Merry Christmas!



Hello everyone, welcome to the super quick Christmas Eve edition of the weekly reader.  In order to spice things up for the holidays, this morning I had my Reeses Puffs cereal in egg nog, something I actually wouldn't recommend to those eighteen and under.  I seemed to have forgotten how strong the taste of egg nog is after not having any for two years.  Well anyway, I bought some more milk today so I won't ever have to do that again.  

We found two investigators this past week, and they're awesome!  One even walked probably about 40 minutes to church after telling us she wasn't going to be there.  Christmas miracle!  

It's been a super good week.  It includes English class students walking up to us and asking to meet with us, an investigator walking to church after saying to not have anyone get her, and Christmas caroling.  Awesome stuff.  We've been blessed.  I feel actually pretty bad when I hear all these people like Elder Holland and my mission president tracting all day on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  I feel like I should be doing that.....but I also feel pretty good by finding through caroling.  

Well, everyone.  Have a very merry Christmas everyone.  I know for myself that Jesus Christ was born over 2,000 years ago.  He is our Savior, and through his atoning sacrifice we can all become clean and worthy to live with our Father in Heaven.

Merry Christmas!

- Elder Winters


No comments:

Post a Comment