Monday, April 16, 2012

Elder Daniel Winters - April 16, 2012


Hello everybody.  It's been a somewhat slow week as we've been stuck inside for the majority of the week due to a medical condition my companion has.  It's been nice to have time to just study, but then again it's also pretty difficult to read scriptures when the person next door is playing DDR.  But still, it's been alright.  
Because not too much has been going on, I'm afraid I don't have too much to report.  There was an instance during sacrament meeting where the branch president's son in front of me was reading an Avatar: The Last Airbender book, which took more willpower than I could muster to not look at, it being my favorite TV show.  After several quick glances I got a hold of myself and was able to concentrate on the speaker.  Man, that was seriously one of the biggest temptations I've had since being out here. 
Not much other than that.  I want to add my testimony that God loves us, He watches over us, He gives us scriptures and prophets to give us solutions to life's problems, and He sent His Son to pay the price for our sins and set the perfect example for us.  I can't thank Them both enough.
Have a wonderful week.

Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment