Thursday, June 6, 2013

Elder Winters - June 3, 2013 Back in the Chinese program


Hello all, and welcome back to the Chinese version 2.0 of the weekly
email.   That's right, I'm back in the Chinese progrum.  Program.
It's been stellar in the English program, I've really loved it, but my
time is up now.  I've learned a ton, and I am grateful for the
experiences I've been blessed with.

Not a ton to report -  I actually have to go in about one minute, so
I'll keep it brief.  This past Saturday Brtoher Zhou, the man Elder
Walker and I ran into a few weeks ago, got baptized.  He was
absolutely ready for the gospel.  I just want to testify, as I have
done in the past, that if we are living right the Lord will put us on
the path that He needs us to be on.  He will lead us by the Holy
Spirit, and a lot of the times we will not even notice.  I am so
grateful that the Lord is willing to let me be an instrument in His
hands to do this great work.  I love this work so much; I know it is
true.

Have an awesome week, you guys rock.

- Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment